LICENSE INFORMATION –
What you CAN DO:
1. Use this design an unlimited number of times for the commercial or personal purposes without attribution.
2. You may alter and create derivative works.
What you CANNOT DO:
1. Sublicense, sell or rent content.
2. Distribute Content unless it has been expressly authorized by freevectordesign.co
3. Include Content in an online or offline database or file.
4. Offer designs (or modified versions) for download.
Attribution is always appreciated Want to give attribution 🙂 :
– Digital media & Social Networks (websites, blogs, ebooks, newsletters, etc.)
We recommend placing the attribution line next to the image that is being used and a link to our website www.freevectordesign.co If you can’t put it next to the image, you could place it in the footer of your website, blog or newsletter, the credits section of your eBook, etc.
Please remember the attribution must be always clear, visible and easy to find for the users.
– Printed elements or objects (posters, books, magazines, T-shirts, vinyl, flyers, etc.)
We recommend placing the attribution next to the image that is being used. If this is not possible, you can place it somewhere on the printed object you will create. Here is an example:
If you’re printing a book with Freevectordesign’s resources on the cover and you can’t put the attribution line on the cover itself, you should place it on the credits page or include it in the bibliography. The attribution must always be clear and visible to the users.
Example: “Cover designed by Freevectordesign.co”